Sunday, September 16, 2012

Giants Win The Championship!

Are you thinking "What? The MLB season isn't over yet!"

Well, Ken plays for the Sacramento NABA Giants, and for them, their season is complete.  In the best possible way - it ended with a fantastic Championship!

2012 Giant's - League Champions


They played GREAT!


This video is Ken hitting a RBI single to bring in the first run of the game - third inning, 0-0 with 2 outs when he hit this.


And here's my favorite, bottom of the 9th, Ken strikes out one guy, and Dan makes the game ending catch at which point the team celebrates!  Lots of screaming and yelling so you might not want your volume up too high!  :-)

I can't say enough how much fun it was to watch Ken play this season.  The whole team played cohesively and Ken lead the team in pitching - 6 wins - 55 innings pitched (regular season) and a win and a save in the playoffs.  (Can you tell I'm proud?!)

I love my husband!
(I didn't get any still photos of Ken pitching today, so here's one from last year at Davis)

Congratulations to the Giants on a great season!



No comments:

Post a Comment