Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rain and Taxes - No Stopping Either

This week I'm getting ready for the first show of the season.  And our Taxes.

One guess which one I'm enjoying more....

However, on the Taxes topic -

We're going to a CPA for the first time ever.  A CPA who specializes in Equestrian businesses.  More on this later.

On the Horse Show topic -

The rain started in earnest today and I'm not yet fully packed for the show.  It's a big relief to have the saddle and other horse items packed in Todd's trailer but for my personal items there are quite a few items still unchecked on my handy-dandy checklist.  But the camper is on the truck and mostly ready to go, so that's good.  I need to check that I have enough propane in the tanks to last me 4 days and I have to fill the water tank.  The "other" holding tanks are empty, so that's good.  I've got to go grocery shopping, too.

Hmmm...hope I get it all done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment